IV therapy is a method of delivering important nutrients, antioxidants, and medications directly into a patient’s bloodstream. This can be especially useful for patients who have health conditions that prevent them from absorbing medications or nutrients through the digestive tract.
What are the benefits of IV therapy?
IV therapy provides patients with important nutrients and minerals that can help them feel better faster. The nutrients and minerals in our IV therapy will improve the patient’s immune systems, energy levels, and metabolisms. IV therapy also delivers important antioxidants, amino acids, and electrolytes to the body. IV therapy is a great option for patients with dehydration, fatigue, and headaches.
IV therapy has many potential benefits. A few include:
- Faster recovery time
- More immediate pain relief
- Reduced risk of infection
- Increased healing
- Faster healing of wounds
- Enhanced immune system
What can IV therapy do for me?
IV therapy is a safe and effective way to deliver medications and other treatments into your bloodstream. This can help treat a wide variety of conditions, including infections, dehydration, and nausea.
IV therapy is used to deliver fluids and medications throughout the body. It can help prevent dehydration and complications from certain medications. For pregnant women, it can help improve or maintain hydration, prevent or treat nausea and vomiting, and relieve aches and pains.
- IV nutrient therapy is helpful for faster wound healing.
The IV solutions can infuse your body with vital nutrients to help you recover from your procedure. For example, if you’re heading into oral surgery, the IV solution may be packed with nutrients to help heal your jaw. Talk to your dentist about the nutrients in the IV solution.
- IV nutrient therapy is extremely helpful for patients suffering from chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia is a chronic syndrome characterized by widespread pain, fatigue, and often sleep disturbances. There are a number of treatments for fibromyalgia, but many patients find relief with IV nutrient therapy.
- IV nutrient therapy is ideal for patients with symptoms of acute infections.
IV nutrient therapy is a great way to treat the symptoms of acute infections. IV nutrient therapy will allow the body to function better, and the symptoms will decrease. There are two types of IV nutrient therapy:
1. Hydration therapy:This type of IV nutrient therapy helps to replenish the body with much-needed fluids and nutrients, which the body may be lacking due to diarrhea, vomiting, and fever.
2. Infection treatment: This type of IV nutrient therapy will help to kill harmful bacteria that may be causing the infection.
- IV nutrient therapy is helpful for patients who are not able to tolerate oral supplements.
Patients with conditions like IBD, Crohn’s disease, or celiac disease often experience poor nutrient absorption and fluid loss. IV therapy can be used to deliver fluids, electrolytes, vitamins, and amino acids directly into the bloodstream. IV therapy delivers nutrients faster than oral supplements, and intravenous drip therapy is a quick and effective way to infuse these nutrients.
To learn more about IV Therapy, visit our office, Love Medical Spa, at 2250 NW Flanders St., Portland, OR 97210. You can also reach us at (971) 500-9009 and schedule an appointment.